DanStrong

"When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race."
~~ H.G. Wells

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Last-minute details...

Back from NH and clearing away last-minute details for the ride.

My bike is a muddy mess from the wet roads in the White Mountains, so I need to show it some love before the ride on Saturday.

Here is the picture I'll be taking along on the back of my bike, with all my "passengers":

Mom, Sandy and Ben will be working at MMA in Bourne so I'll see them on Saturday afternoon, and Kevin will be getting me out to Sturbridge *early* Saturday.

All we can do at this point is hope for good weather.  (Speaking of which: I hope my friends and family and Texas get a break from this godawful heat soon.)  

Talk to you all soon.

/doug

No comments:

Post a Comment