DanStrong

"When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race."
~~ H.G. Wells

Friday, August 5, 2011

Watch and Stalk the 2011 PMC!

The bike is all prepped...
My bag is packed...
3:30 AM tomorrow is gonna come early.

So just a couple of last minute items:

First, WCVB (Channel 5 ABC affiliate in Boston) will be covering the PMC  opening ceremonies tonight.  Those of you in the area can watch it on  TV, starting at 7PM EDT.  Actually, anyone anywhere with an internet connection can *also* watch the festivities ONLINE at http://www.thebostonchannel.com/ .  Again, it's at 7PM EDT so remember to adjust for your timezone.


Secondlly, you can be a "PMC Stalker" (again) this year!  Just like last year, you'll be able to watch my whereabouts for the entire PMC weekend online.  Just point your browser to http://ixen.com/where-is-doug and follow my 'Trogdor' avatar as I burninate my way across Massachusetts to Provincetown!

Talk to you later!
/doug

No comments:

Post a Comment