DanStrong

"When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race."
~~ H.G. Wells

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Training Update...70mi ride to Needham

Just a quick training update... While I was off last week I decided to bike out to Needham to the PMC headquarters and pick up my Thank You cards.

It was about a 70mi round trip ride, and I couldn't have asked for better weather. I'd forgotten how beautiful route 27 is down around Wayland/Sudbury. Once again, the curious among you can check out my GPS tracklog for the ride on Google Earth by downloading this file. If you use the "street view" features, it's almost like being there. ;-)

Remember: I'm still collecting "passenger" pictures for this year's ride. If you know someone who's fought/is fighting cancer, or if there's someone you've lost to cancer, please send me their picture and I'll take them on the ride with me.

/doug

No comments:

Post a Comment